Treatment Plan Coordinator
Virginia Beach, VA JOB ID 2021-14005
Virginia Beach, VA JOB ID 2021-14005
Konikoff Kids Pediatric Dentistry is currently hiring a Dental Treatment Coordinator for our office located in Virginia Beach, Virginia 23456. This is a full-time position that will include working one half day Saturday per month. The Treatment Coordinator we hire will have experience working in a dental office as preferably a Treatment Plan Coordinator, Dental Assistant, Front Desk Receptionist, or other position in a dental office; and have exceptional customer service skills. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
At DCA we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in today’s changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.
Go further with an Ally
• Conduct interview to understand the patient’s oral health history, concerns, and objectives
• Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions
• Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
• Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
• Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients to uphold the practice’s financial integrity.
• Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and be prepared to educate patients on their dental benefits.
• Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required.
• Oversee and track dental benefit plan accounts receivable and follow-up on claims regularly to ensure timely payment.
• Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
• Assist in Practice’s collections protocol for all outstanding balances.
• Conduct treatment consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Perform general office duties and other duties as required
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
For us, it’s all about helping our allies succeed—whether this means supporting our more than 750 dentists or providing exciting opportunities to work with them, or directly with DCA. Discover how much further you can go with a strong ally by your side that shares a vision to advance dental care.
|Dental Receptionist JOB ID 2021-14485||Konikoff Dental Associates||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|
|Dental Receptionist JOB ID 2021-14240||Konikoff Dental Associates||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|
|Dental Receptionist JOB ID 2021-14234||Konikoff Dental Associates||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|
|Treatment Plan Coordinator JOB ID 2021-14364||Konikoff Dental Associates||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|
|Treatment Plan Coordinator JOB ID 2021-13947||Konikoff Dental Associates||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|
|Dental Receptionist-$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS JOB ID 2021-14330||Dental One Associates of Virginia||Manassas, VA||Job details|