Dental Insurance Coordinator
Virginia Beach, VA JOB ID 2021-14709
Virginia Beach, VA JOB ID 2021-14709
Konikoff Dental Lynnhaven is currently hiring a Dental Insurance Coordinator to work at our office located in Virginia Beach, VA 23456. This is a full-time position. Our ideal candidate will have preferably 1+ years of experience working in a dental office handling various insurance plans; processing payments; and reviewing posting audits. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
• Conduct interview to understand the patient’s oral health history, concerns, and objectives
• Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions
• Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
• Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
• Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients to uphold the practice’s financial integrity.
• Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and be prepared to educate patients on their dental benefits.
• Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required.
• Oversee and track dental benefit plan accounts receivable and follow-up on claims regularly to ensure timely payment.
• Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
• Assist in Practice’s collections protocol for all outstanding balances.
• Conduct treatment consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Perform general office duties and other duties as required
At DCA we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in today’s changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.
Go further with an Ally
Konikoff Dental Associates is a team of highly skilled, caring dentists, pediatric dentists, implant dentistry specialists, denture, partial specialists and oral surgeons that are dedicated to providing the community with the best quality care and treatment in a uniquely energetic atmosphere.
For us, it’s all about helping our allies succeed—whether this means supporting our more than 775 dentists or providing exciting opportunities to work with them, or directly with DCA. Discover how much further you can go with a strong ally by your side that shares a vision to advance dental care.
|Surgical Receptionist-Bilingual(English/Spanish)-Part-Time JOB ID 2021-14879||Northern Virginia Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates||Woodbridge, VA||Job details|
|Dental Receptionist JOB ID 2021-14871||Konikoff Kids||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|
|Dental Receptionist JOB ID 2021-14907||Konikoff Dental Associates||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|
|Dental Receptionist JOB ID 2021-15041||Konikoff Dental Associates||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|
|Dental Receptionist JOB ID 2021-14659||Konikoff Dental Associates||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|
|Treatment Plan Coordinator JOB ID 2021-14005||Konikoff Kids||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|