Full-Time Treatment Plan Coordinator @ Konikoff Little Neck
Virginia Beach, VA JOB ID 2022-18428
Virginia Beach, VA JOB ID 2022-18428
Konikoff Dental-Little Neck is looking for a Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator in Virginia Beach, VA 23452 to assist our clinical team by providing a high level of patient care and satisfaction while operating in a team-based environment. The Treatment Coordinator serves as an advocate and educator in creating treatment plans for dental care. All aspects of the job require an exceptional level of customer service and communication skills.
1 half Saturday a month 7:30 a.m.-12:30p.m.
3227 Virginia Beach Blvd
Virginia Beach , Virginia 23452
• Conduct interview to understand the patient’s oral health history, concerns, and objectives
• Explain the treatment plan, address patient concerns and answer any questions
• Assist the patient in prioritizing the treatment and establish a plan for scheduling and payment
• Build trust, and understand the patient’s objectives
• Conduct financial consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Manage and maintain the payment options and policies for patients to uphold the practice’s financial integrity.
• Understand the practice’s policy on working with dental benefit plans and be prepared to educate patients on their dental benefits.
• Bill dental insurance, post payments, and claim estimations as required.
• Oversee and track dental benefit plan accounts receivable and follow-up on claims regularly to ensure timely payment.
• Track patient accounts receivable and outstanding balances to ensure timely payment.
• Assist in Practice’s collections protocol for all outstanding balances.
• Conduct treatment consultations with all new patients and with existing patients when new treatment plans are presented.
• Perform general office duties and other duties as required
At DCA we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in today’s changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.
Go further with an Ally
Konikoff Dental Associates is a team of highly skilled, caring dentists, pediatric dentists, implant dentistry specialists, denture, partial specialists and oral surgeons that are dedicated to providing the community with the best quality care and treatment in a uniquely energetic atmosphere.
For us, it’s all about helping our allies succeed—whether this means supporting our more than 900 dentists or providing exciting opportunities to work with them, or directly with DCA. Discover how much further you can go with a strong ally by your side that shares a vision to advance dental care.
|Patient Service Representative JOB ID 2023-19396||Dental Design Studio||Oshkosh, WI||Job details|
|Patient Service Representative JOB ID 2022-18945||Willow Bay Dental Care||Green Bay, WI||Job details|
|Full-Time Dental Receptionist @ Konikoff Lynnhaven JOB ID 2022-18453||Konikoff Dental Associates||Virginia Beach, VA||Job details|
|Full-Time Dental Receptionist @ DOA Woodson Square JOB ID 2022-18355||Dental One Associates of Virginia||Fairfax, VA||Job details|
|Part-Time Dental Receptionist at Dental One Associates Fairfax JOB ID 2022-18852||Dental One Associates of Virginia||Fairfax, VA||Job details|
|Patient Service Representative JOB ID 2023-19365||Konikoff Dental Associates||Chesapeake, VA||Job details|