If you’re one of the many Michigan residents without dental care due to a lack of insurance, our affiliated practices in Michigan can now cover your dental care needs as we are welcoming new patients covered by the Healthy Michigan Plan. This is a new Medicaid expansion program that brings healthcare coverage to low-income Michigan residents between the ages of 19 and 64.
We believe that everyone deserves quality dental care and are proud to participate in the Healthy Michigan Plan. Our offices offer compassionate, convenient dental care for the whole family. We always treat our patients like family and look forward to welcoming yours!
As part of this program, we are proud to accept Delta Dental insurance to provide dental care coverage. While the state currently has 13 different healthcare plans, most of them are compatible with Delta Dental coverage. If your plan is listed below, then you are eligible for coverage at our affiliated practices.
- Meridian Health Plan of Michigan
- Total Health Care
- Upper Peninsula Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health Choice, Inc.
- HealthPlus Partners
- McLaren Health Plan
- Midwest Health Plan
To start using your dental care benefits with one of our affiliated practices in Michigan just follow these five simple steps:
- 1. Review the list of participating plans above to see if you are eligible.
- 2. If your plan is listed, call one of our affiliated practices in Michigan to schedule your appointment.
- 3. Tell the office that you participate in the Healthy Michigan Plan.
- 4. Come in for your appointment and show us your Delta Dental/DENCAP insurance card.
- 5. Sit back, relax, and let us help you have a healthier smile.
To learn about our family dentistry practices in Michigan, call us today at (888) 797-1026 or make an appointment.